Thank you for your interest in employment with The City of Crystal Lake. In order to better assist you, the City of Crystal Lake utilizes an online employment application system for full-time positions.
To apply for an available position, please click APPLY FOR JOBS.
If this is the first time you are applying using our online job applications, you will need to:
- Create an account and select a User Name and Password.
Please also note:
- After your account has been established and you complete the employment application, your application can be saved and used to apply for more than one job opening.
- Any attachments submitted with a previous application will not automically be attached to a new application.
- You may submit new attachments by re-attaching them to the new application in PDF format.
- Completion of an application is part of the hiring process for all jobs. All requested information must be furnished on the application itself.
- Resumes and/or attachments may be included, but CANNOT BE SUBSTITUTED for a completed application form.
- You may attach a resume and cover letter once you have created your user account and selected a position of interest.
- The City of Crystal Lake accepts applications and resumes only when there are current positions open for hiring.
- Because of the many submissions received, the City is unable to contact all applicants. You will be contacted if you are chosen as an interview candidate for an open position.
The City is accepting applications for the following position(s):
- Administrative Intern - Community Development
- Administrative Intern - Finance
- GIS Intern - Public Works
- Summer Seasonal Laborer - Public Works
Your application will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, handicap, disability, marital status or any other type of discrimination prohibited by law. All information contained in or connected with this application will be considered personal and confidential and used only in conjunction with your possible employment with the City of Crystal Lake.
Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or questions regarding the online process may be submitted to: email@example.com